Wien ade

22 Februar 2006

Plan your visit and tell me

Hey Folks! I figured out that it was already quite some time, since I wrote the last posting here, so here I am again, back to life. Well, almost, still quite ill and staying at home, but after this week it will be over.

I was thinking about asking you (you in this case is referring to the ones who were/are planning to visit me here) if you already have plans, when/if you will come by. I thought it might be smart to plan this a little, so not everyone is coming at the same time. Moreover I want to tell you about the things I already know I will be doing during the semester.

  • March, Fri 10 – Son 12:I’m making a trip to Oslo. We are going by boat, 12 hours there 12 hours back and one day in Oslo. So that weekend I’m not here.
  • March, Fri 17 – Tue 21: I will be visiting Nina in Paris. Finally!
  • April, Sat 8 – Tue 18: Easter holidays. For me they are divided into two parts:
    • Sat 8 - Thu 13: I want to travel around in Denmark, or probably also other Scandinavian countries. I guess I won't be alone, cause some others have also the same plans, so we will go together. But there are no fixed plans yet. If you want to visit me in this time, you can join for the Denmark/Scandinavia trip! That would be fun.
    • Fri 14 - Tue 18: My parents are coming to visit me.
  • around May 15: Nina will be visiting me, for something like a week. If I know more an exact date I will tell you.
  • from June 9: The World cup starts and no matter where I will be I want to watch it. Moreover, if things will be running smoothly, I will not have any courses in the whole June, so I guess I will be travelling a bit again (from one match to the next ;) ). If you come in this time you should like to watch football. :)

That's all I know until now. So if you still intend to come to Denmark, tell me!

von Pietropizzi um 12:20 | 2 Kommentar(e)

2 Kommentar(e):

  • I planned to come at the end of may, but to join you watching the World Cup sounds really nice. Well, we´ll see.

    Von Anonymous Anonym, am 24 Februar, 2006 13:20  

  • Well that sounds good. As there are no others visiting me until now, you are still free to choose, but of course watching part of the World cup together would be very cool.

    Von Blogger Pietropizzi, am 24 Februar, 2006 18:46  

Kommentar veröffentlichen